You Simp.I Simp. HIRONO SIMPER



"Are you tired of wearing a fake smile to hide your true emotions? Hirono knows the struggle all too well. Fake small talk, fake politeness, fake happiness...We're all just humans running in this crazy circle of life. We close in our fake shields just to be accepted by others. But staying true to ourselves is real bravery. To love and support, without judgment."




I don't wear "fake smiles", maybe that's why I have less "friends" around me?

Pop Mart will unleash their "Hirono Simper" figurine (from LANG x innerflow) on November 3rd, 2023. Do check in with your fav retailer for availability, cheers.

I always somehow miss out on the individual releases, so I do not get my hopes up too high for scoring one set, alas :p ... but this is the first time we are seeing Hirono "smile", so...

Meanwhile, check out my UNBOXING and TOY REVIEWS of Hirono blind box mini figures, cheers.



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK