Unboxing Hirono: Mime




With a sweat-stained dried tee, I wandered into my neighbourhood mall (which changing MRT enroute home after a day of fevered production), with the distinct intention to "reward" myself with some Pop Mart Blind Boxes, and found HIRONO: MIMES waiting on the shelves for me! As excited as I was, I forgot to snap a picture(s) of the display...! Nevertheless, featured here is a timelapsed unboxing, followed by a closer in-hand look at my first pull, to help me celebrate me surviving production thus far (only a week more to go), shall we?. Cheers :)




Meanwhile it has been announced that Beijing-based LANG (a, href="https://www.instagram.com/langswork/" target="_blank">@langswork) - creator of HIRONO for Pop Mart is an invited guest artist for the upcoming POP TOY SHOW! MUCH EXCITES!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK