What I Think About "Blind Boxes" (Dec 2023 Version)




(Above video first filmed on Insta-Live, currently watchable HERE). Of course all is good until I unbox a "double", then I curse the "Blind Box Ancestors" for my misfortune!

But I cannot deny the sheer affordability of BBs, even now with a minimum of SG$16, compared to a decade+ back for a $10-20 Dunny BB, the "gateway entry drug" label is more than apt, and pretty undeniable across the board, IMHO. I certainly have become a fan, AGAIN...!

I talked a whole lot more about my experience with Blind Boxed Toys (circa 2009), based on my earlier obsession with Blind-packed Trading Cards...!



So what do YOU think about "blind boxes"? Love'em? Hate'em? Can't Live withiut them? I've since enabled COMMENTS again for this blog (to be vetted before publishing tho), and hope it will not be flooded with spam this year .... sometimes it feels like opening a BB, and crossing your fingers you'll pull a "secret" innit? LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK