TMNT GURU by CHOGRIN



CHOGRIN shares with us toy-word of his latest new toy, made in collaboration with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Kid Robot - Introducing "TMNT GURU"!



Featuring a sculpt by Tayler Brown, this sized 8-inches tall resin-made collectible figure is currently preorderable on kidrobot.com and bigbadtoystore.com for US$60 (Estimated shipping Q3, 2024). "Quantity" undetermined at this time.





ABOUT CHOGRIN'S TMNT GURU:
The TMNT GURU is my love letter to all four turtles and the TMNT franchise in one piece of art. With all my GURU designs I try to encapsulate the things that a person or character loves and represents. With the TMNT GURU I wanted to make sure that all four turtles were represented with their respective weapons, as well as including some iconic TMNT items like a slice of pizza or the ooze canister. There are other easter eggs that I hope fans will enjoy as much as I did incorporating them. I've loved the TMNT since I was 5, so this is a dream come true for me as a fan and as an artist. I am honored to now be a part of the TMNT's legacy and am forever grateful to Eastman & Laird for creating the turtles back in 1984 (Well, technically 83)! A special thanks to my amazing sculptor Tayler Brown for always making my designs come to life in 3D, to my parents for indulging me during turtle-mania and all of my passions growing up, and to Frank Kozik & the team at Kid Robot for the opportunity. ¡Feliz 40 años a las Tortugas Ninja y Turtle Power para siempre! (linktr.ee/chogrin)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK