Yu-Gi-Oh! x Hello Kitty and Friends McDonalds Happy Meal Plushies



McDonald's has rolled out their latest promotions starting today March 21st, with the first 2 plush releases from Yu-Gi-Oh! x Hello Kitty and Friends Happy Meal! Two new crossover plush characters will drop every Thursday, starting 11am with every Happy Meal® purchase, while stocks last.



And while these are not my (current) wheelhouse, I am sure this'll appeal to some of you out there? Hello Kitty X McD plushes have yet again resurfaced unto my consciousness, amidst memories of past purchases, all of which started with this TVC I designed for, back in 1999!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK