Last Day of Thailand Toy Expo 2024



Looks like "A New Fairy Tale" is about to "end" soon... After a riotus Day One (straight out of "Train to Busan" or "World War Z"), and slightly subtler but as frantic Day Two (I need that video of outside the entrance), the fourth and final day of the annual Thailand Toy Expo is happening right now, Sunday April 7th!



I have attempted to feature as much as I could muster online by my lonesome, and as well Instagrammed and X'd (formerly known as "Twitter), and alas need to carry on my Sunday without toys Toys TOYS on my mind (no guarantees tho) .. with that said, here are some moving visuals to see what you've been missing out at TTE, and to perhaps help you spend your hard-earned $$$ on the last day!




FANMADE EVENT VIDEOS (No English Subs, sorry):


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK