SIT SIT EREN YEAGER from Yoyo Yeung



I so did not see this coming...nor would I have expected to be seeing a "Attack on Titan" character release from this artist ... Introducing the SIT SIT ATTACK ON TITAN (EREN YEAGER) figure from Yoyo Yeung!

EREN_ATTACK_ON_TITAN_SITSIT_01

Hand-painted and palm-sized awesomeness!

EREN_ATTACK_ON_TITAN_SITSIT_02


This PU Resin-make figure stands (approx) 11cm tall, and will be priced at 22000 yen per, available via table no. 3-23-12 at the coming Wonder Festival 2026 Summer (July 26). This should be a 1-Day Only" license, so do not expect this to appear or be available post-event, so stay sharp, folks!




And is (untransformed) Eren too far behind...?







MY-SAY: Memories of my own AOT-toy collection popped back into mind, remembering I've not bought any for a minute, especially after Season 2, where I essentially stopped watching the anime (*Which I so adored in the beginning and chronicled my blog-journey for), so most characters did not appeal to me ... but "Eren"? I don't think I'll tire of collecting "Eren Titan(s)" ... :p



And Eren Titan hjad always been my fav to doodle on, anyways...

EREN_TITAN_toysrevilart



Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK