tripleS BYTES IRL





T'was with a mixed bag of feelings, as I watched the latest "Signal" from tripleS (embedded above), where they showcased the completed version of their BYTES figurines and plush (previously featured here) now seen IRL along with some members describing their own mascot characters ...

triples with BYTES Plush & Toys 03



triples with BYTES Plush & Toys 02


Excitable and fueled with a whole heap of fascination and wonder - for how the collectibles looked in quality (in the video :p) and of how much the members contributed to the figures (the accessories and as well the individual names of the 24 characters you jkniw need ti memorise muhahahahaha) ... as well low-key boiling anger and disappointment - for my as-yet unanswered to @soundwave_korea about the query of overseas (non-domestic South Korea) shipping (or I should just pour thru their T&C), leaving me in the lurch of unsated toy-desire! Not cool.

I do sound bitter and that's the reality of being unable to access what I like, in the age of global connectivity, this is an unfortunate situation, innit? LOL



triples with BYTES Plush & Toys 04

triples with BYTES Plush & Toys 05

triples with BYTES Plush & Toys 06






Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK