santa's mobile

i've gone and attempted my first 1/6th vehicle-mod = bought me this generic ATV@the weekend flea market weeks ago, with the intention to bash/custom something out of it
santamobile00
and inevitably like most of my custom/kitbash-plans, they never get started - until i finished my Father-X and still cannot find my "sleigh"! so how's Santa gonna get around, besides riding a reindeer (bad for the back, im sure :p)? presenting: Santa's Mobile!
santamobile01
timeline for mod:
- 1/2 hour spraying base coat in early morning.
- left it to dry the entiure morning/noon.
- took 2 hours or so to sand-down / weather with coarse-grade sandpaper.
- took another hour or so to touch-up with acrylic paints and to dry :p

of course there's quite a bit more to go until tis all finished (to my satisfaction),
but will make do for now with these and get on with other projects hahaha :p
santamobile02
the above detail images and more can be viewed on my multiply album :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK