DIY Blanks for TOYSREVIL Blog-Contest on from Vinyl On Vinyl

ROBOTARS CELSIUS

Not too long ago I'd asked folks to contribute blank DIY figures for a contest I am planning for either end-of-2011 or more probably early-2012. Today I received in-hand the first two figurines donated generously by Vinyl On Vinyl -featuring resin blank Robotars from Jomike Tejido and a blank DIY Celsius designed by Rotobox Vinyl Anatomica (thanks VoV! You ROCK!).

The images shown above are screengrabs of the review I had filmed of them earlier today (and no, you will not be seeing my face anytime soon - it's about the toys, NOT about me! lol) - which will be published in time. What really warms my heart about these two figures, are that they are designed by Philippine (based) designers, and I think that is simply inspiring and awesome! I would love to keep them for myself - but they are meant for the winner that might be YOU! *flails-hand-in-air*

More details on the contest soon - but first there is the current Steampunk Perspective #1: Customizing Toy to vote for, the Zombie Pageant and another anime-based contest in November to have fun with. Fun times indeed!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK