POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK
Toy Review of God Complex: ZEN 1/12 Action Figure
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
KONG ANDRI X ERIC NOAH for Indonesia Card Show x I-Collect Show
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Collecting Captain Scarlet 1/6 ... kind of...
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
New Junji Ito "Uzumaki" Characters by Unbox Industries seen at Wonder Festival 2022
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
New colorway of BUNNY RIDER from Tara McPherson revealed!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Sept 28, 2026 Edition of TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
LOL. I was watching this movie the other day as well. I didnt know you could buy this toy. where did you pick it up from
ReplyDeletepicked mine up from me regular comics shop ~ altho i have seen them in regular toyshops too, not among the designer urban vinyls tho :p
ReplyDeletetis a heavy bugger too! wish i had gotten Wallace and Gromit too *sob*