naughty blogger

i dunno what's it with blogger, but i can't seem to upload any images today ... and i dearly dread to use photobucket again, least it screwsup my blog-image-chi yet again LOL ... readership hits per day has gone up alarmingly (which is a good thing, i guess) and i've got loads planned for this humble blog (so much i had to delete shelf older features) ... and man, im trying my hardest to not get into the "angry-man-mode"...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
... so i guess it'll haveta be photobucket for the time being (cross my chubby digits and hard, dammit) until naughty blogger let's me "have my way", that is ... *heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK