astrodemonio and evil king by tokidoki x devilrobot x play imaginative

PLUS1-ASTRO

Expectations for the duo vinyl figures from PLUS ROBOT - by Tokidoki and Devilrobots (an extension of the PLUS series from Play Imagination where East + West are combined) - were high ever since I first peeped the prototype @ 2007's PI@Galleria Foyer ... and after posting about their wax-sculpts in March, all I could do was to wait patiently for them ... until now.

I don't know about you folks, but Tokidoki's ASTRODEMONIO & Devilrobot's EVIL KING 8-incher tall vinyl robots (plus their 1-incher tall Pilots Captain Murder Jr. and Shin. K) look utterly fun & fab in color - and possibly one of the better products from PI i've seen thus far, IMHO. Scheduled for a June-2008, I can't wait to see them at STCC - I insist! (as for owning them, i think it'll remain a pipe-dream for now *sob*)

PLUS1-EVILKING
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK