DJ Dread Squid by Ryon Xavier Smith (Prototype Sculpt)

From Ryon Xavier Smith of HTXB ("House That Xavier Built" / creator of the awesome Hockey Samurai Warrior) comes a "brand new" creation (which in actual fact is not that "new") dubbed; DJ DREAD SQUID!

Xavier-says: "For those who never saw my DJ Dread Squid, I welcome you to his world! This is one of my favorite design I did last year but had problems with factory! ... I created the squid because its one of the coolest creatures! (And) The love I have for vinyl records and turntables, I could(n't) resist but to make a cool DJ." [CLICK THRU for a closer-look!]

And cool it is, IMHO. Pretty darn awe-nifty sculpt and interesting concept if ever this product gets made (groovy six hand-action) - maybe even consider adding in a MP3-playback capability? (Not on the turntable, but maybe a "stage" aka "base"? heh).

DJ Dread Squid stands 12 inches tall and comes with his turntable set, with plans to make him in vinyl and resin limited editions. Details as I get them :)
DJ-DREAD-SQUID-PROTO
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK