Video-Coverage for TAIPEI 100% FREE Show @ Monster Gear Taipei (show ends April 15)


Besides event-snaps and artwork previews previously posted, CLICK THRU for more updates for TAIPEI 100% FREE, this time featuring video-coverage of the show via fan-vids. Do let me know if we are missing out on any further videos for the event and I'll post them here!

I don't know about you folks, but besides still images, I personally love to see moving visuals and perhaps even hear sounds from events, to somehow experience as much as possible soemthing and somewhere where I am not physically at, don't you?

TAIPEI 100% FREE [tagged] exhibits thru April 15th @ MONSTERGEAR Taipei.




[Satoshi Yoshioka doing live painting / Above: Part 1 / Below: Part 2]



FINAL ARTWORK:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK