TOYSREVIL @ Munny World Festival Indonesia @ Plastic Culture, Jakarta (Sept 24-26)

While the image shown-left looks to be suspiciously nigh-narcissistic of me, I assure you folks it is not the intention, but rather an attempt to have some fun soliciting destination and "must-visit" tips from my awesome readers in Jakarta and Indonesia!

(I don't wanna be holed up in my hotel room everyday, ya know? Help? LOL)

TOYSREVIL (aka me ;p) will be heading up to Jakarta for the Munny World Festival Indonesia [blogged], organized by the awesome folks @ Plastic Culture ~ happening between September 24th to 26th @ Grand Indonesia, East Mall, Level One. I am invited as one of the honorary Judges for the custom contest :)

So do drop by the event to support your fav artists, check out awesome custom Munnys and art toys, and say *hi* or *Apa kabar*! hahaha Looking forward to meeting you all!

[Event Facebooked!]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK