New Model X-131 Steamounk Goggles by Miss Monster


Will my eventual finished rendered raw blank mold of the steampunk googles "Model X-131" matchup to Miss Monster's "Devil Eye" biotech edition? Model X-131 preceded Model 273 and was previously blogged about HERE. THese are new paints from MissMonster featuring a new eye-ball!


I would say "time will tell" but I needs me my paints and brushes now (they've been stored away, somewhere, since my Stroke :p). Cheers for the awesomeness you produce, Melita!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK