Uncut Trading Card Sheets from Sidekick Media

The geek-part of me desperately wants to "show off" my humble uncut trading card sheets collection (which may consist of The Crow movie - starring Brandon Lee, and Mike Allred's MADMAN series from Dark Horse etc) but alas, they are somewhat unattainable currently, having being buried deep within my former lair of diredoom (aka "bedroom").


Nevertheless, I have quick snaps of one of the swellest gifts I have received than are non-toy - from the uber-generous folks at Sidekick Media - I have here uncut trading card sheets from The Art Hustle Series One, Suckpax Series 1 and Series 2!


[8 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

And what exactly ARE "Uncut Trading Card Sheets"? = they are essentially what their name entails, a giant sheet of trading cards printed out but are as yet uncut into their final-sized cards! Basically a thick-carded print of multiple designs printed on a surface. Here's another look at what they are, with snaps from ToyStreet!

SIDEKICKLAB-TOYSTREET-01
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK