Most Memorable SDCC Moment for Linda Le aka Vampy

LINDA_LE_SDCC
QTN: What was you single most memorable moment for SDCC this year? ANS: "Oh thats a hard one, besides getting to sign and work with my buddies from Kuso Vinyl and being along side artist Nakanari, my most memorable moment when I was able to meet Stan Lee. I even got to tell him what a huge fan I was to him, and for that I got two HUGE hugs 2 separate times during the night. :D After 10 years of Comic Con that was the day I pretty much died. :D" ~shares Linda Le aka Vampy.
VAMPY_SDCC

Linda cosplayed as Marvel Comic's The Black Widow and Psylocke for SDCC this year! We had a Comic-Con Q&A with her last year here (where she cosplayed as White Phoenix!).

OTHER LINKABLES:
- Vampy on VampyBit.me
- Vampy / Linda Le Interviewed on TOYSREVIL
- Vampy featured on TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK