Suckpax Series 3 Surprise in SG

SUCKPAX3-IN-SG


I am severely tempted to forgo all-forms of toy-bloggery to rip into this package from SideKickLabs (but of course I snapped a few candids first ;p) = tis the SUCKPAX Series 3 from The Sucklord! A 'surprise' package indeed received on this rainy Wednesday - soon to be reviewed with aplomb and manly-glee from yours truly! "Trading Cards" has been on my mind recently, and looks to be I might be going back into my "collector roots" soon too … Stay tuned … for both the review and new-developments, of course :)

FYI: Make your way to the Suckstore when this series gets listed for sale eventually (yes, looks to be this is an advanced set! Whoo-Hoo!), where you can still find Series 2 on sale [Reviewed HERE / along with Series One HERE]

BUY CARDS
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK