New "John Carter" Movie Trailer and Poster


I did like what I saw before - with it's visual reference to his American Civil War beginnings - but was not wholly "moved" to epicness, so to speak .. but seeing this brand new trailer for Disney's JOHN CARTER - I find myself excited to have a loo! Oh but for the victory of a trailer-with a triumphant-music-score! … I don't suppose a 1/6th-scale toy series would be out of the question? (Am sorry Triad Toys, I was referring to Hot Toys :p).

Starring Taylor Kitsch as "John Carter", whose journey mysteriously brings him to war on Mars, based on Edgar Rice Burroughs' 11-volume Barsoom series. I've not read the series, so I can not be swayed by any comparisons whatsoever, and so I intend to enjoy this flick (even tho I am not exactly a huge fan of Taylor lol). Check out the extremely slack-jobbed retro-looking pulp-cover-ish poster below:
pulp-coverish
johncarter_1

[Poster image via MTV.com]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK