FATCAP SEIRES 3: Checklist, Fatcap from Jon-Paul Kaiser & Case Exclusive from Sket One

FATCAP_SERIES3_CHECKLIST

Thanks to Jon=Paul Kaiser's tweet, we managed to have a checklist of FATCAP Series 3, as well as a snaps of JPK's figurine and a Sket One Case Exclusive - both from myplasticheat = *Nice*!

I do not collect nor have I any Fatcaps in my little collection, but I just might change my the with a couple of choice designs here, including JPK's astronaut! FATCAP Series 3 launches January 26th [blogged].

FATCAP_SERIES3_JPK
FATCAP_SERIES3_SKETONE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK