Video Promo for Super7 x Josh Herbolsheimer Pink Prowler Casket Cruiser


Folks should've heard the collective 'silent gasps' for when Josh Herbolsheimer's Pink Prowler Casket Cruiser was seen on the plasma-screen during my presentation at the Thailand Creative & Design Center last week (for a talk session I was invited to, for which I used my blog-page as reference point). Spreadin' the joy of toys wherever I go! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Priced at US$65 - the Casket Cruiser will be available this Thursday, April 5th at Noon Pacific at the Super7 Store.

Pink Prowler Casket Cruiser
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK