Toy2R's APM x Qee x Gary Baseman Mid-Autumn Festival exhibition in Hong Kong

MIDAUTUM-TOY2R-01
MIDAUTUM-TOY2R-02 MIDAUTUM-TOY2R-03
MIDAUTUM-TOY2R-04

I was wondering how the art toy world might "celebrate" the Mid-Autumn Festival (I know would do TOYSREVIL-logo mooncakes if I could lol) when I chanced upon Toy2R Raymond Choy's Facebook album featuring the "APM x Qee x Gary Baseman Mid-Autumn Festival exhibition" in Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong! "Us" Chinese have a penchant to make larger-than-life sculpts that light-up from within (to simulate Chinese Paper Lanterns significant to Mid-Autumn Festivals) and exhibit in public arenas, folks to "get into the festive mood" :)

Notice that swell Gary Baseman-designed Mini Qee sculpt! I wonder if that'll be made into an actual production toy though … looks nifty!

MIDAUTUM-TOY2R-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK