The Hell Lotus Art Show @ Bien SG

HELL-LOTUS-BIEN-02

The Hell Lotus Art Show debuted at SUP on November 3rd, and has since been moved to Bien SG @ 71 Sultan Gate (a shop which specializes in Supreme wear / Facebook / www). Note also the items are currently listed on MightyJaxx.xom for International sales - including the customs and prints. The customs can also be purchased at the shop itself.

I managed to waddle my way thru the rain (okay, half-truth, it rained after I reached the place lol) and finally get to enjoy the works up close and personal, during daylight hahaha. Currently preliminary Instagram-snaps are uploaded on my Facebook and also viewable via my Instagram-stream - with further "proper" detailed snaps and video to follow, so stay tuned, folks!

HELL-LOTUS-BIEN-01

The exhibit will exhibit thru the month of November. So do drop Bien a call to see their opening times. BIEN SG is at 71 Sultan Gate, where the shop is part of the Sultan Arts Village's collective of shops, next to Istana Kampong Glam. If I can find it totting my walking cane, you can too! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK