Custom-Features: Gremlin & Billi & Bongo by PJ Constable (Aug 7 sale)

PJ-MUNNY

From PJ Constable comes a couple of customs he's listed up for sale on his online shop, releasing August 7th @ 10:00pm GMT.
"One of them is my mini munny custom which I entered into the Munnyworld competition - he got an honorable mention. The other is my cave ape android, originally a commission but the buyer informed me that he was selling his collection as he is moving country so I worked something out to hold onto it. They will both release at the same time." ~mentioned PJ - and note that Wednesday also happens to his birthday too!

PJ-cave-ape-android
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK