'Pacific Rim' by NECA @ New York Toy Fair 2014



I had a dream. It was a simple toy-dream. It was to collect all the Jaegers action figures from the feature film "Pacific Rim" by NECA, and be happy with my own nerdom. But alas, two series release later, I have zero Jaegers to play with, and seeing the splendid COYOTE TANGO and ALPHA CHERNO on display at the NECA booth for New York Toy Fair 2014, stirred my interest still somewhat … but it was not until re-viewing the DVD of the movie again only just last night, did my toy-desires stir within me something' fierce … YAY! for twin-packs and 18" Kaijus!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK