The Conmen by Kyle Kirwan for Bedtime Stories at myplasticheart

"I wanted to share some images of the custom I made for the bedtime bunny show at MPH because I love it. It's the custom bedtime bunny and a handmade turtle figure, its 6 x 4.5 x 2. The custom is based off the Tortoise and the Hare but messes with the story a bit and casts the protagonists as traveling conmen swindling unsuspecting victims across the land." -shared Kyle Kirwan.

[ More images HERE on FB ]
"The bedtime bunny by Peter was great fun to work with. Like I said I love it and wanted to show off. The show was really great and all of the pieces were really rad, my piece sold but there are still some great ones available! Thanks for the time!" (Stay tuned to Kyle's Instagram @kylekirwan for more of his work!)

[ More images HERE on FB ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK