Attendee Me


I’ve just gotten my two-day ticket for this year’s Singapore Toy, Games & Comics Convention (Sept 10-11, 2016), where I’ll be an “Attendee” = a first time for me since covering the annual event from 2008!

Regardless, select coverage of the event continues forth HERE #onTOYSREVIL before the Con launches, while I cannot wait to pound the aisles to hunt for toys, comics and all forms of pop culture fun! Well, if I could afford them anyways hahahaha

Happy Boothing to all friends and peeps who are exhibiting, and see you guys on the Con-floor!

Ticket purchased from Ozzo Collection at China Square Central :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK