“Reunion” - New Overwatch Animated Short

"An explosive train robbery gives McCree the chance to settle some unfinished business with a few former associates in our latest animated short: Reunion!"

Revealed at BlizzCon just was this animated short, and a new characters "Ashe" ("leader of the Deadlock Gang and rebellious gunslinger who's not afraid to get her hands dirty"), and I've always been a fan of their animated shorts, and I always appreciate good animation (*I don't play the game, so...), AND I am also enjoying her quasi-Steampunk'd mech-character design, so that's always a plus in my Geek-Book ... Can't help it ~ I love the aesthetic! :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK