Winston Leong's #TopTenToysof2018


Hong Kong based Winston Leong shares with us his #TopTenToysof2018 , as he has shared with us in 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 ... and you can stay connected with him nd his collection on Instagram @winzleong! #ONWARDS

View this post on Instagram

Tea...

A post shared by Winston Leong (@winzleong) on


#10: ばけねこぞろぞろ フィギュアマスコット 其の2 from Kitan Club
Have always loved things related to Yūrei (Japanese Ghosts) and had to snag the second version of this gashapon. The idea of merging cats with yurei is fantastic and the execution is crazy good! Also totally loving the original illustrations that this set was based off by 石黒 亜矢子!


#09: Devil Molly by Kenny Wong (On Instgram)
First laid eyes on this from my maiden visit to SuperFestival and knew i had to try to get it! Forward to Toysoul and finally a score! It ticks all my checkboxes: It's Devilman, It's Molly, It's Transparent, It's GID.


#08: Boof!!! from FufuFanny
What's not to love about mount fuji exploding turned into a figure?

View this post on Instagram

Christmas Came Early! #janky

A post shared by Winston Leong (@winzleong) on


#07: Maximillian Ca$h from Pete Fowler x Super Plastic
Haven't had a release from Pete Fowler in a while so was really glad to be able to score this! Totally loving the size of this as well as the fact the skull on the inside is transparent! (I featured this HERE earlier too!)

View this post on Instagram

最開心一入。 F***OFF

A post shared by Winston Leong (@winzleong) on


#06: Fuck Off by Amanda Visell
My first Amanda Visell and also my first item I got from my first visit to TTE! Lotsa firsts!

View this post on Instagram

Blue Boo by Bubi

A post shared by Winston Leong (@winzleong) on


#05: Blue Boo from Bubi Au Yeung
A new character from Bubi is always welcome! Very high playability with this one as you can change the facial expression by turning the head! You can also get external caps to add to the fun!

View this post on Instagram

Just In Enjoy Your Stay — Prism

A post shared by Winston Leong (@winzleong) on


#04: Enjoy Your Stay (Prism/ Ignited) from Coarse
Got myself a few pieces from Coarse this year but this would probably take the cake for my fave (not including pieces I ordered but have yet to arrive which will definitely go to 2019's TOP TEN!).
Love the back story, colour scheme, sculpt, etc. The list can go on and on... More importantly, this will sure look great next to the Coarse bath tubs!


View this post on Instagram

COARSE / Cold Ways ENJOY YOUR STAY / Ignited

A post shared by Winston Leong (@winzleong) on



#03: Mars Gunners by United Planet
I snagged the mini version last year and was glad to be able to score on the bigger version to add on to my collection. Always love a figure that gives me this Tin Tin vibe.

View this post on Instagram

太空人 變 太空雞。

A post shared by Winston Leong (@winzleong) on


#02: Purple Astronaut from Kasing Lung
My first and only astronaut from Kasing I got and I love that it's the purple variant. I guess I am a sucker for something different and unusual.

View this post on Instagram

行け!稲中卓球部

A post shared by Winston Leong (@winzleong) on


#1: 行け!稲中卓球部 Figure Set from Active Light
To be honest, I have never actually seen the comics or the animations. There's something about the characters that I really love from this series... The first time I knew of these figures I knew I had to get them! But I found out they were quite rare so I was totally ecstatic when I found this online for a steal! In terms of buys in 2018, this must be one of the highlights!

View this post on Instagram

行け!稲中卓球部

A post shared by Winston Leong (@winzleong) on


[ This blogpost is authored by Winston Leong ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK