#artvsartist2019 - ART vs ARTISTS Meme Returns for 2019


I had noticed some folks (I'd followed on IG) been posting their #artvsartist2019images (*Tagged on Instagram & Twitter), and thought to tag along for the fun - *Which I am a "Doodle Enthusiast", and by no means claim to be an "Artist" per se :p.


I first featured the meme in 2016, and even unashamedly dipped my toes in it in 2018 (utilising images of my decades old custom works OMG lol) ... THIS year, I thought to include a selection of my doodles from 2018 (including some for Inktober).


A nine-image grid, with your face revealed in the middle, and you are sorted. I do not know if there is any software online now to create this template (please do share in comments if you have a headsup), but I'd created these in "Preview" on a Mac, via simple cut-n-pasting, very much like Photoshop, but without the frills :)

For Your Considerations: Give me a tag/mention on IG, and I'll add yours to this post = Always down with self-promotion!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK