Unboxing GOOBI THE KID FOX from OK Luna x POPMART



Snagged a single blind box of "GOOBI THE KID FOX" from @popmartglobal, featuring the character designs of Kaiser Luna from Hong Kong based studio @oklunatoys (Details previously featured HERE), and here is a unboxing video, and snaps of the SORA figure I pulled! "Welcome to the Foxford Kindergarten!"


Purchased at Action City Bugis over the weekend, I am pretty happy with what I pulled, and marvel at the details of this PVC figure, and interestingly the weight of such a diminutive figure. At the same time this would be my first, and only "OK LUNA" toy in my collection! Would I go grab MORE BBs? Alas no with my current financial ability, as I'd like to try other product lines from POPMART, as they certainly are flooding the market wit the toy designs that I enjoy - which at time point in time focuses largely on the "cute" animal character aesthetics.... but I'm "toy-greedy", that's why MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

"Sorry", SORA ~ you might be a tad lonelier for a little while longer without you fellow classmates from Foxford Kindergarten ... but there are other toys who'll be your friend in TOYSREVIL HQ! :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK