GOOBI THE KID FOX Blind Box Series from Kaiser Luna x POPMART


GOOBI THE KID FOX is a new blind box series from POPMART featuring Kaiser Luna's c"Goobi The Kid Fox" character incarnations! Each box contains 12 basic models, with chase editions to be had.


And while I am exceedingly excited over POPMART's blind box releases, we primarily get Kenny Wong and Pucky's BBs here, and I wished we had Seulgie's, and quite frankly @oklunatoys's too... and yes, I prefer to pick them up physically rather than online buying, but that's just me.

Released in China since January 29th, you might want to check in with your fav retailer(s) for availability. Meanwhile, here are more images to gawk and gush over!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK