EVANGELION Unit 01 1000% BE@RBRICK from Medicom Toy


Introducing the 70cm tall 1000% BE@RBRICK "EVANGELION Unit 01" from Medicom Toy, currently on pre-order for 48,000 yen excluding tax (approx. US$442 / SG$602), with a late-February 2020 ship out schedule. Japan orders here, while Overseas orders here.


The mecha-design is based on "Evangelion: 2.0 Your Can (Not) Advance" anime, and I am trying my darnest NOT to get overly excitable, because I simply cannot afford it, as much as I gag for it... Oh? You didn't know I LOVE EVA? Especially EVA BE@RBRICKS? Know my pain, my friends - MY PAIN OF NOT HAVING THIS!

Of course I have a "Shinji Ikari" 50% BB in plug-suit ready to pilot this beast, innit? HAH!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK