James Groman Signing @ New York Comic Con 2019


James Groman was signing at the Tenacious Toys' booth #780 at New York Comic Con (Oct 3-6/2019), where two colorway editions of his designed GoGoGorilla vinyl toy can be had.



As well he introduced a one-off custom painted KING KORPSE (images seen below), which was made available via Lottery after his signing session. Check out snaps of his signing and time at the booth, and as well stay connected to his Insta @jgroman60 for more of his art and adventures at NYCC ... AND you might want top check out my uploaded in-hand snaps on Instagram for his "Beware of the Batbeast" line of figures with DC Collectibles!

The 2019 Edition of New York Comic Con ends Sunday October 6th, 2019!







View this post on Instagram

Crashing early from NYCC. Last posting before I nod off...But let me start by saying; my hero @arthuradamsart is a King Korpse fan! Unreal! Check out pics of some of the other wonderful and creative people I saw/hung with while at NYCC. Special thanks to my amazing wife Tracy Groman for making sure I went this year. Kicked me in the butt to get me to go and I love her for it. @quiccs @chrisryniak @amandalouisespayd @bigshottoyworks ( the awesome Klim Kozinevich) @joe_ledbetter @harlow_bear (Andrea Kang) @andrewmaclean @dc_collectibles @fletchergraffix #rakgraphics (my good buddy Bob Krause) #chakantheforeverman #jamesgroman #nycc #newyorkcomiccon2019 #arthuradams #quiccs #chrisryniak #amandalouisespayd #kingkorpse #tenacioustoys #martiantoys #bigshottoyworks #joeledbetter #dccollectibles

A post shared by James Groman Design LLC (@jgroman60) on


(Thanks for the additional images, Benny)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK