OG & Fatty Wooper Loopers from Gary Ham to debut at DesignerCon 2019 (Nov 24)


@garyham will be doing an early preview drop of the upcoming OG WOOPER LOOPER and FATTY LOOPER collaboration figure with @chrisryniak on Sunday 11/24 at 12PM, the last day of DesignerCon 2019!

Limited to only 7 total figures available at the preview - each priced at US$65 - head to the @myplasticheart booth #107. Happy Toy Hunting, folks!


The last time I had Fatty Looper on this blog was in 2017, along with Wooper Looper (self-produced by Superheat) = A figure I'd adored by Gary Ham (as sculpted by Chaukoskis), for which I've the earlier editions of, back in them good toy-days... Would certainly love to add Fatty Looper to my collection one day .. I certainly do heart my chubby-toys LOL

The SHOW YOU MY TOYS! in-hand video featured above are of editions from 2012 (Images in that linked-post has all but "disappeared", thanks to Flickr's glitch during that year which rendered an entire year's of posted images "blank" on this blog...).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK