#TOYTIME with TOYSREVIL on Sunday April 18/2020 - Starts 12noon (SG Time) on #InstagramLive!


UPDATED: The Insta-Live went on without a hitch, for nearly 10minutes, unfortunately with me rambling on with commentary (*Instead of a planned silent playtime lol), along with man-handling my 3A Toy figures! Had a chance to "try out" my newly-set up "set" (as chronicled on my Instagram: #toysrevilhq2020) for filming toys.

And while the video will be up for the next 24hours (give or take), here instead are some stills snaps I took, after the recoding ended - Cheers :)



Are you ready for 10-minutes’ worth of #TOYTIME?

How about I see y’all in 10 hours' time, starting at 12noon on Sunday April 19th (Singapore time / Check that online time-clock HERE) on Instagram Live! Just "10 minutes" though, as I have not sorted out my technical issue, but am keen to see what my "new set" looks like during the day, so what the hey - ITS A SUNDAY AND I WANNA PLAY!


FYI: Figures shown are from the now defunct 3A Toys, with "LITTLE SHADOW V.2" (I've not fully reviewed her, although I had posted pics on my 1/6 hobby-blog), and "F LEGION" = Whom I reviewed on video HERE (back in 2012! He was apart of the 3AA Membership Pack of 2012) and have reposted said-video below ... and MEDIC SQUARE (Revealed in 2009, which I pulled from my blind-box purchase from Mike at STGCC 2009), who just might hijack the entire 10-minutes - WHO KNOWS?

But NO, this is not a "review"... there'll be minimal commentary. just me playing with my toys, thanks ... And NO, none of these are for sale, sorry :p


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK