WWR Squares @ Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2009 (Booth c15)

TRE-YOKA-SQUARE

In one of the very few instances I had to pry myself away from my booth @ STGCC was to quickly scamper down to my near neighbor OZZO COLLECTION @ Booth C15 - because simply put, he has single boxes of ThreeA Toys' WWR SQUARES! Feeling weak in the knees (and not just because of the constant on-the-feet grind of running the booth), I held the figure tenderly within my palms, and cried a little inside ... CLICK THRU for more pics (along with a "special guest"), and go get your Squares at the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention, Suntec City - Halls 401-402!



With whatever little time i had to interact with Square, these are just a few impressions:
01. Square has a pretty decent heft. Doesn't feel like a lightweight vinyl toy, IMHO.
02. The weathering is bigh awesome - but we expect no less from the threezero factories :)
03. The articulation on the base-feets are pretty fun, with a slight tug to turn and twist the joints = good thing! You don't want your Squares with loose limbs, do you? LOL
04. I Like Square. Gimme Square.



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK