Oodplex's MELTING BEN Lights Up July 1st


Since my (WIP) feature, Ren Chang Lee of Oodplex has announced the impending release of "MELTING BEN"!

Sized 12cm x 7cm x 7.5cm, the resin-made "Melting Ben" is part of the GU2 Series 2020, and is limited to only 10 pieces!


Each priced at US$60 / RM $250 (Local orders shipping RM10~20 / International orders shipping USD 10~20) - Orders start July 1st (10AM Malaysia time / GMT+8), and you can score yours via DMing his socials (Instagram / Facebook) or email direct "oodplex@gmail.com" - and tell him 'TOYSREVIL SENT YOU!' :)


I'd asked Ren: Any particular reason WHY the name "Ben"? And what is Ben's relation(ship) with the other characters in the GU2 gang?
"There is no particular reason to the name Ben, but I always like to project myself to my creation so I guess the name sort of resembles "Ren"? XD

Most of the characters in GU2 are randomly named, like "John" (the mushroom that have his head goes sideway), and "Kent" (the one that's chubbier)."
"I think Ben is just my personal favorite in the "GU2" gang (name came from GuGu 菇菇) Haven't really sees any of them as mains or side characters." - shared Ren Chang Lee.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK