Introducing MELTING BEN by Oodplex



Introducing "MELTING BEN" by Oodplex (created by @net4ward), with this figure sized 12cm x 7cm x 7.5cm, and to be produced in resin, with a release date TBA. You might want to stay connected to Insta @oodplex for updates, while featured here are more images, along with the genesis of this figure!


"A piece that got me started with the newest sculpture...I have friends saying that they have trouble thinking what to do. And they admire how I always have new ideas. My Ideas usually comes in bits. It started from doing the previous animation. I just thought it would be cool to have it melt away in the beginning. And it kinda just evolve from there."

"Into another drawing, then into sculpture. I think the point is just to do something, anything, and see where it takes you. At least that's how it works for me." (@oodplex)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK