ODBOYZ & Anonymous Ridicule Wishes Singapore A Happy 55th Birthday


The ODBOYZ Crew helping to celebrate our Nation's 55th Birthday, courtesy of Anonymous Ridicule (whom you can follow on Insta: @anonymousridicule and Facebook: @anonymousridicule)!

Since my most recent feature, the JUMBO MACHINDER Version has launched for online sales here (Limited to 10 pcs worldwide).


"I love to diary my activities and hobbies on Instagram (Hashtags: #小魔童Z / #noneedtoworkisgoodforyourhealth)," shared Ken Tay, Founder of #odboyz (eShop). "An avid fan of Mazinger Z, I also produce, design, and work together with artists and friends around the world promoting the love for mecha robots."


WHAT-IS: Singapore celebrates National Day on August 9th, 2020, with today being it's 55th years since independence. I had invited a few Singaporean & SG-based toy-folks to share their HBD SG Wishes :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK