October 3.2022 edition of TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS on #TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

Counting down the last three months of "2022", as we step into the Month of October, after a tumultuous Birthday-week (too personal to share here but not on my personal Facebook :p) leading to the year-end rainy season here in Singapore, and the eventual return of Singapore Comic Con (upcoming weekend prelude event coming soon), and hopefully a interesting ending to the year, and even as the world emerges from the pandemic, "Halloween" continues to be a month-long "event", before Christmas takes over our collective escape from the world' woes, innit? BRING IT...!



If you like what I have been doing and want to financially support the blog (YOU ROCK for your generosity, thank you), here are currently 2 ways to do so:

>>> buymeacoffee.com/TOYSREVIL
>>> paypal.com ("toysrevil@yahoo.com").

Thank You for your Considerations and Kind Support!

Cheers and have a wonderful new week of toys ahead!
Andy TOYSREVIL







CLICK TO READ >>> #10 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
I legitimately wanted to get a "head-start" on my eventual "TOP NINE TOYSREVIL INSTAGRAM 2022"-post, which help celebrate the the TOYSREVIL Instagram, with taking a look at (A) What images interest the masses, and (2) Embracing a semblance of self-comfort with all the effort I have put into my IG, and am not being paid to do anything I do now.

I have been told recently (paraphrasing) "I do things for passion", which frankly I do not appreciate being assumed to do so, but neither have I overtly denied this statement, as it is still partially true. So what else can I do but celebrate my own efforts, even if others choose not to celebrate mine? LOL

That said, whatever "Top Nine" apps have either stalled or become downloadable apps since last year (Hence THIS self-complied post), and I really don't need to jump further into the wwwblackhole than I already do myself on my own blogs and socials hyukhyuk







CLICK TO READ >>> #9 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
I attended a Media Preview for the "ALTERED REALITIES: A JIANGSHI INTROSPECTION", and share images and video in above-linked blogpost, cheers.

Curated by Daniel Yu and the folks at BLAXK, the exhibition is currently on show thru November 20th. Expect updates and artwork renewals (especially the curated artwork by Invited Artists and their interpretations of "Jiangshi" - seen in IG-slideshow above) come "October 21st". Do stay tuned to TOYSREVIL for updates!







CLICK TO READ >>> #8 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
So were YOU as hyped as the internet seemed to have been when actor Hugh Jackman was outright teased to be returning to his iconic role as X-Men's "Wolverine" in the upcoming DEADPOOL 3" with Ryan Reynolds? Check out the blogpost0linked above for said teaser video, AND another later-released video which attempts to clarify the validity of the character, which now officially will return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, after YEARS of being under "20th Century"...!

Me? I am not sure, as I am keen to see things move forward, and not "back" (Says the man who still adores "80s music" :p) ... Also, "GREY DEADPOOL Suit" = equals "X-Force"? A continuation of "Deapool 2", where most of the team where killed before they started, so maybe "Wolverine" gets recruited in "DP3"? Just know that'll mean "new toys" to come, innit?

Now go buy my preloved Wolverine action figure, thanks...!







CLICK TO READ >>> #7 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
NETFLIX ANIME ANNOUNCEMENTS (FROM TUDUM JAPAN) featuring trailers for a trio of new anime projects announced that caught my attention: LOOKISM, MOONRISE and EXCEPTION.

Also featured on POPCORNX and I NOT OTAKU! <<< blog sites which I'll be focusing subsequent coverage of these anime on, moving forward, cheers :)







CLICK TO READ >>> #6 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
CHARACTER TOY RELEASES from TOUMA and Mao - including the first product colorway for Touma's "RAGING SHARK"!







CLICK TO READ >>> #5 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
Super Plastic has revealed 2 colorway editions of "SANCTUARY" from SSUR, with GREY available online via superplastic.co, while WHITE is only available exclusively in-store at Super Plastic NYC (15 Prince St. NYC). Further details and images in blogpost-linked, cheers.





CLICK TO READ >>> #4 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
Check out the promotional video (posted in blogpost-linked) for "DESIGNERCON THROUGH THE YEARS", along with links to TOYSREVIL-coverage from when "Vinyl Toy Network" evolved into "DesignerCon", relinked below for our clicking considerations, cheers.

>>> Vinyl Toy Network 2007
>>> Vinyl Toy Network 2008
>>> DesignerCon 2009
>>> No coverage for 2010 (I was in hospital for a Stroke. Cheers)
>>> DesignerCon 2011
>>> DesignerCon 2012
>>> DesignerCon 2013
>>> DesignerCon 2014
>>> DesignerCon 2015
>>> DesignerCon 2016
>>> DesignerCon 2017
>>> DesignerCon 2018
>>> DesignerCon 2019
>>> (Virtual) DesignerCon 2020br/> >>> DesignerCon 2021
>>> DesignerCon 2022 (November 18-20)








CLICK TO READ >>> #3 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
G DEFENDER 100 LEVEL SPACETRO PATROL from UNDERVERSE is currently available for presale on underverse.com and the UV Tmall, with this latest Ashley Wood-designed SPACETRO PATROL-character being a pre-made edition of 300 units.







CLICK TO READ >>> #2 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
A small compilation of assorted videos, still image albums for TOY ART UK 2022, post-event, along with Ebay links to Pete Fowler's PRINT and TOY (teased above), cheers.

At some point, I have become somewhat "dis-engaged" with (worldwide) events, especially themed-events relating to this blog, and my own passions.

Days past when I trawled the www looking for coverage of events - not just for my blog, but also to sate my own curiosity - but have since found find my efforts wanting through the years, if not for dedicated blog sites, fanmade videos and artists/vendors' promoting their own offerings, there's really not much else to archive the events or folks' art, to be honest.

I have seen more coverage from attendees that might not have provided hashtag(s) to be found except for their own archives for their own memories of their experience (BLESS YOU ALL).

Amidst the sea of events and products, seems everyone has to dig a whole lot deeper to find something, wading past daily social uploads and inaccurate hashtags LOL

Besides my own blog, I certainly hope folks'll take care to archive their own art, cheers :)







CLICK TO READ >>> THE #1 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
"SNACK ATTACK" COLLECTIBLES SHOW from @arttoysph now on display at @sfgallerycafe. And while I have some stills of the display (in blogpost-linked), I wish there was/were (embeddable) video coverage of the display tho UPDATED WITH VIDEO EMBEDDED ABOVE: My "wish" has been answered :)

How can people make me/us be interested about what we cannot see with our own eyes, physically thousands of miles away, but just a click away on our computers and mobile phones?

Stay connected to their socials for when pieces are listed for sale, cheers.







I posted the above on Twitter yesterday Sunday (Oct 2nd), to see if there'll be a change in rankings over the course of a day...!

WHAT-IS: The #TopTenTOYSREVIL serial feature is a weekly blogpost where I countdown the (literal) TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS (THE PAST WEEK), with the listing based YOUR - The Readers - clicking choices, as recorded in this blog's (internal) stats!

CLICKABLES:
>>> TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS on TOYSREVIL
>>> TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2022


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK