TOYSREVIL’S TOP NINE ON INSTAGRAM FOR 2021

TOYSREVIL TOP NINE IG 2021

Best Nine 2015
Best Nine 2016
Best Nine 2017
Best Nine 2018
Top Nine 2019
Top Nine 2020


I've always been fascinated with the notion of "Top Nine" grids (since 2015 - click on links above. For archival blogposts) - ever since weaned off the daily blog-stats, I am less obsessed with "numbers" (these days anyways :p) than I am intrigued at what folks choose to LIKE, given the rare-window-view into my Instagram stream - thanks to the cyber-graciousness of the All-Mighty Algorithm Gawds on Socials - I have gleefully posted the Top Nine(s) to celebrate folks' choices!

As I do my weekly Top Ten Blogposts on TOYSREVIL, this TOP NINE IG is also generated by the readers' clicks, not by me...!



That said, with 47+K followers, the highest LIKES I have had in 2021 (the far, highly doubt if anything else'll go viral in the days before 2021 ends) is "3,800+", so "numbers" do not tally up as much as said Algorithm-Peephole allows, does it? THAT said, as I struggled thru the various online apps to digitally count my IG-stream (check out the nonsense grid generated above), I'd instead chosen to manually seek them out myself!

I scrolled through my entire uploads in "2021", and manually eyeballed the LIKES-added up numbers, and physically screen-grabbed them, then cut-n-pasted them into a 9-grid pattern ... and in doing so, I could not resist doing MORE than just "NINE" .... So here were are, presented here today; "TOYSREVIL’S TOP NINE ON INSTAGRAM FOR 2021" = counting down from 450+ LIKES thru to the TOP image clocking in at 3,800+ LIKES!










There are of course "plans" to feature each grid individually (like I did for 2019's TOP NINE, but in case my plans are found wanting, you'll have to "make do" with these now ... All images feature the originators tagged, so you can check in with them for availability where required, cheers.

Stay connected to instagram.com/toysrevil for your DESIGNER TOY / ENTERTAINMENT Needs!

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK