LAST DAY OF THAILAND TOY EXPO 2023



Today, Sunday April 9th is the 4th the final / LAST DAY of the annual Thailand Toy Expo 2023, held at centralwOrld, Bangkok, Thailand! And while I'd desperately attempted to feature as many toynews as I could on TOYSREVIL, I know I am barely scratching the surface, with TONS more to enjoy - including an entire bustling community of Thailand-based artists and creators (whom I adssume have "homeground advantage" :p) - not least being SOLD OUT of stock at the artists' booths!

I will attempt to embed images here (mostly from the artists themselves) - randomly snagged off hashtags on Insta - so you could attempt to contact them for availability post-event, cheers. Sorry I am unable to provide you folks otherwise, as I am not physically there (and never have been, actually).













We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK