August 3, 2026 Edition of TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #10 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring Indonesia-based creator known as Godmatter snapped+seen @ Illustration Arts Fest 2026! Do CLICK HERE to view coverage on TOYSREVIL thru the years, and I finally had the chance to meet the creator in SG at IAF!
#GODMATTER features on #TOYSREVIL (thru the years):https://t.co/t0E61auaJu
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 3, 2026
I finally had a chance to meet the artist at Illustration Arts Fest 2026!https://t.co/lVBxmWDOJY
Stay connected:https://t.co/rvMEeQfh16#toysblog pic.twitter.com/v2LwloKRTz
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #9 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) showcasing the announcement of "Kekkai Sensen & BEYOND (血界戦線 & BEYOND)" Anime Coming in 2017! After my devoting to Season 1, alas S2 was not as fulfilling as I had expected it to be ... and whatever coverage and desire to grab at the collectible action figures kinda fizzled out by then... I have a "weakness" for toys of anime I like :)
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #8 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) showcasing a look at PEARLYN sofubi and new reveals of GOLD FISH BALLS character figures in the upcoming blind box series to be released at the coming Pop Toy Show Singapore, cheers.
Character created by @benny_scong
Collectibles made by @moxmonsters
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #7 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring the July 31, 2026 Edition of TOYSREVILTOYNEWS (And yes, compilation toynews continues, even as I serve up single-serving toynews features).
July 31, 2026 #TOYSREVILTOYNEWS: https://t.co/l84L57LgKX featuring #TOYNEWS from #TeresaChiba (for #ToyconSeoul), #LabMonkeys & #Graphicairlines!#toysblog pic.twitter.com/Rj6BA2JCWV
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) July 31, 2026
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #6 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) where I announced in this 2010-post about "discontinu(ing) updating the blog, indefinitely," due to my Stroke and recovery+rehab attempts... I've since not search for WHEN I actually returned to regular bloggers tho :p
Having this slice of bloggers on the "Top Ten" (the past week) certainly brought up reflective feelings, which I've penned into a journal. Not yet published, and am considering of it will ever get published ~ LOL
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #5 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring a look at THE DREARY ONE Sofubi from Kosrobot Incoming! Do stay connected to Insta @kosrobot for product updates!
Meanwhile, I had the opportunity to review his resin-incarnation of the figures from 2019 ... and am excited to see the evolution of his character(s) in his "Cosmos Cold" Universe!
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #4 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) showcasing the July 27, 2026 Edition of TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week) - Thank You For Reading!
July 27, 2026 Edition of TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week): https://t.co/BC03DC5Prr
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) July 27, 2026
Thank you for reading!#toysblog#topten pic.twitter.com/t8Orn6nePs
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #3 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring my blog-contest commencement to "Win A Monster Theater" from Dark Horse! 18 years later, I take another (re)look at the figure box set (2025), designed by dkiller Panda, cheers. BTW this box sety is my own to keep tho, not for the contest! LOL
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #2 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) where I share how folks could "Get To Know What You Are Buying" at select items available at TOYSREVIL @ MIKU MRKT, realising that not everyone know everything I have for sale (absolutely no shade nor judgement tho, as I am always open to share and educate), buy scanning the dedicated QR-Codes - which'll lead to blog-features on the TOYSREVIL-blog, cheers.
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> THE #1 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring snaps of booths from Day 1 of URBAN BREAK & TOY CON SEOUL 2026, with the 3-day event since ended. Do CLICK HERE to view blog-features of select toynews, cheers!
URBAN BREAK & TOY CON SEOUL 2026 has ended, and these were toynews featured on #TOYSREVIL:https://t.co/hsD9sbqSKe#TOYCONSEOUL2026#TOYCONSEOUL#TOYSBLOG pic.twitter.com/c6XU49Znpl
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 3, 2026
If you have been enjoying what I am doing for the #TOYSREVIL blog & socials, please consider supporting my efforts via:
OPTION#1: Online Donations to "toysrevil@yahoo.com on www.paypal.com (For International), and/or via PayNow (For Singapore / PM me for details).
OPTION#2: Purchase preloved designer toys & trading cards online via
*TOYSREVIL Emporium of Toys & Assorted Collectibles
*@toysreviler on carousell.sg (In Singapore.)
OPTION#3: Purchase preloved designer toys & trading cards in-person via
*TOYSREVIL Pop-Up Store (in Kallang Bahru)
*TOYSREVIL @ Miku Market (open from Wednesdays to Sundays only)

Thank You for your considerations & support!
Andy TOYSREVIL XOXO




Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.