octocity scarygirl

:: TOYS ::
every time i see a Scary Girl toy, it always never fails to make me miss HongKong and of the anguish of "missed opportunities" ... i had only managed to "secure" a limited-edition set of the entire Mini-Treehouse Series 1 figures, but had failed to plonk me miserly-moolah down for the Mini-Treehouse Display Stump (@ USD$30 only! - but couldn't afford the shipping/freight back home) and of coz Chihoohoo/Tree Dweller/Bunniguru et al slipping away from my grimey-grasps ... oh well ... and now Nathan Jurevicius and StrangeCo. releases this 10-inches of vinyl-beauty? [via StrangeCo] limited to only 200 pieces? *aiyoh* me heart aches again ... *sigh*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK