Event Images for Goji Launch Party @ Lou Belle Shop (March 26)

GOJI-LAUNCH-LIVE-01
[Above: Pre-event preparation for the show launch / Snaps via @Marine-Ramhandi]

Just earlier today, for a span of nearly 6 hours, I was deep in struggle with my internet connection. Scarcely believing a Saturday afternoon to be so badly lagged, I had nearly kicked my laptop in with my bum Stroke-legs, but for spurts of sensed-zen-ness. The around 10PM-ish, the lag upped and dissipated, and I find snaps of the Goji Launch Party being twittered (by folks like @loubelleshop and @breeanzz), and I am thankful once again for the internet, for me to be able to peep events where I am unable to be physically present for. As we await clearer event snaps (do we have video guys?) ~ here are some select snaps of the event in Bandung, Indonesia!

GOJI-LAUNCH-LIVE-02

The show saw the launch of the GOJI THE DINO resin figure designed by The Yellow Dino and produced at My Tummy Toys, as well the launch of a Yellow Dino Tee (wrapped in the envelope posted up top montage / shown on models here). Also on show was an adorable custom-Qee Bear, and a trio of die-cut acrylic wall-hung displays. While the party raged on in the interior of Lou Belle Shop, Yudi was outside doing a "live" graffiti! Gotta dig his yellow sneaks too, yo!

GOJI-LAUNCH-LIVE-03
GOJI-LAUNCH-LIVE-04
GOJI-LAUNCH-LIVE-05

(I apologize I could not credit everyone, but cheers for sharing folks!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK