Teasers of Robobees Series Two from Lunabee

What could it be?

UK-based Artist Lunabee readies to unleash her second series of painted Robobees (a collaborative resin figure from UK-creator Cris Rose) and they look absolutely adorable, if these sneak peeks are any indication! In a different character style than her earlier first series release, we now have a girly-with-bangs, and perhaps even a panda-character = Nice. In replies to my manly-"eeeeee"s on Twitter (I will not lie), Sarah mentions "this series is cuteness to the max!" ~And I can hardly wait to see the full reveal!

Twit-tw..whooooo? I spy with my little eye...
Peek a boo... He's looking a little blue..

UPDATE: Added 3 x new teaser-snaps.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK