Mikie Graham for Zombie Pageant 2011

TOYSREVIL: What do you think is a "zombie"?

ZOMBIEMONKIE: Traditionally a zombie has been a mindless creature that could be controlled by magical powers. Recently zombies have taken on a more ghoulish persona of eating flesh and innards of their victims.

TOYSREVIL: Who is your favorite zombie? Or depiction of a zombie? And why?

ZOMBIEMONKIE: This is an tough question. to many good choices to pick from..... but I think I'm going to have to go with the Hari Krishna zombie from the original Dawn of the Dead (Seen here in toy form). I like him so much I even shaved my head to be him for Halloween two years ago.... here are a few pictures:

zombiemikie

TOYSREVIL: Tell us about yourself. What you do, are going to do for the future? If you do not get mounted on by zombies first, that is!

ZOMBIEMONKIE: I have been zombifying toys for as long as I've been painting. My newest endeavor is the "Zombie Art Project" or ZAP for short. 65 custom playmobil zombies (like the ones I am giving away for this contest), Available daily through my website http://zombiemonkie.com.

A new pair of zombies each and every day of October, leading up the the mystery release of my one and only zombie playset revealed on Halloween day! You can also check out my other toy work at the upcoming Dcon (Nov 5th) in Pasadena CA, where I will be splitting a booth with Blamo Toys.

TOYSREVIL: If you were a zombie, which human part would be yummy for you?

ZOMBIEMONKIE: Like in real life, I think as a zombie I would be a butt man! I've never been a fan of intestinal meats, and brains seem to damn hard to get at... so I think id be going for the softest fleshy'st part of a persons body: The ass!

intestine

Mikie Graham aka ZombieMonkie is one of the Judges and prize sponsor (shown above) for TOYSREVIL's first annual ZOMBIE PAGEANT - with submissions ending October 1st! Send in your entries NOW!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK